Tell us about changes to your business

Due to essential maintenance any forms for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support, or to advise us of changes in circumstances for Benefits and Council Tax, or to apply for a Council Tax Discount/Exemption will be unavailable 6-7pm on Wednesday 25 January and 9am-4pm on Saturday 28 January. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

It's important to tell us about changes straight away.

If you move in to or out of a property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • award any relief or exemption
  • send you a correct bill as soon as possible

Contact us if you need to tell us about any other changes. 

Contact the Business Rates team

Check your business rates account

You can check your business rates account if you have already signed up for this service; or sign up now.Sign in to your business rates account

My property is now being used as a holiday let

Holiday lets and self-catering accommodation are valued for business rates if they are available for letting for short periods totalling 140 days or more per year.

Find out if your holiday let should be valued for business rates

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service