Replace your older or disabled person's bus pass


This is for the replacement of Concessionary Bus Passes only not School Bus Passes. If you wish to replace a School Bus Pass please call 0300 1234 222

You can apply and pay for a replacement bus pass online if:

  • You have lost your senior or disabled bus pass
  • Your pass is not working or is damaged

The cost of a replacement is £10.00 per card.

Once a replacement card has been ordered it cannot be cancelled. If you find your previous card it will no longer work and will be hotlisted.

Apply online 

Before you apply you will need to have your credit or debit card handy to pay for your replacement card.

Replace your card online

Apply by phone or post

If you are unable to apply online, you can call us on 0300 1234 222.  You can also send a cheque or postal order to the address below, with a covering letter containing:

  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your current address
  • Contact telephone number
  • Reason for replacement

Cheques and Postal orders must be made payable to Cornwall Council.

For any other replacement reason, such as if the pass has been stolen, please call us on 0300 1234 222.

Lost property numbers from the Police are not accepted (e.g. B23546).

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service