You cannot renew your bus pass at libraries or one stop shops. It is your responsibility to keep your details up to date with the Concessionary Fares Team including your address. Please ensure to notify us of a change of address no later than 28 days before your current card expires to avoid disruption to the renewal process.
Renew your disabled bus pass
We will send you a renewal reminder at least one month before your current card expires. This will be sent to the postal address we hold for you so its important you notify us of any change of address.
You can renew your bus pass online. You need the following information before you start your application:
- Evidence of Address
- Evidence of Eligibility
- National Insurance Number
- Valid email address - only one email address per bus pass
- Head and shoulders photograph of good quality. Please note, we accept photographs from mobile devices such as 'Selfies'
Or you can download and complete the application form and either send it to us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the post using the address below
- or hand it in to your local library
Please remember to submit all required, in date, evidence so we can process your application. Please do not send original documents.
Renew your senior bus pass
If you have a senior bus pass we will automatically send you a new pass before your current one expires. We will send your new pass to the postal address we hold for you so its important you notify us of any change of address.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.