National Express and Megabus provide coach transport within Cornwall, with destinations across the UK. Please contact the individual operators for information about individual services, routes and times.
Some of the bus operators who provide local bus services within Cornwall also run Coach tours or holidays. For more information, contact the individual bus operator or visit their website.
Cornwall Airport Newquay
This is a service provided by Cornwall Council. Cornwall Airport Newquay is the main commercial airport serving Cornwall. It provides links to UK and European destinations.
Find out more on the Cornwall Airport Newquay website.
Isles of Scilly Travel
Isles of Scilly travel operates air transport links between Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. They manage flights between both Land's End Airport and Newquay Airport, and St Mary's Airport on the Isles of Scilly. These operate Mondays to Saturdays.
Find out more on the Isles of Scilly Travel website.
Penzance Helicopters operates air transport links between Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. They manage flights from Penzance Heliport to the Isles of Scilly.
Find out more on the Penzance Helicopters website.
A number of foot and vehicle ferry services operate in Cornwall. Please access the relevant service's website below for more information including:
- wheelchair access and assistance
- operating times
Foot Passenger Only
- Cawsand - Plymouth - Cawsand Ferry
- Falmouth - Flushing - Flushing Ferry
- Falmouth - St Mawes - St Mawes Ferry
- Falmouth - Trelissick - Tolverne - Malpas/Truro - Enterprise Boats
- Helford Passage - Helford Village - Helford River Boats
- Mevagissey - Fowey - Mevagissey Ferries
- Mount Edgcumbe - Plymouth - Cremyll Ferry
- Padstow - Rock - Padstow Harbour Commissioner's
- Penzance - Isles of Scilly - Isles of Scilly Steamship Co.
- Polruan - Fowey - C Toms & Sons
- St Mawes - Place - Place Ferry
Vehicle and Foot Passenger
- Feock - Philleigh - King Harry Ferry
- Fowey - Bodinnick Ferry - C Toms & Sons
- Torpoint - Plymouth - Torpoint Ferry
Travelling by bicycle
If you are travelling by bike, please check directly with the operator for the costs and conditions of carriage before you travel. Each of the links above take you to the operator pages.
If you have a concern, or compliment follow the advice on the Getting Involved page.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.