Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Report it

 If any of the following apply:

  • You have concerns over a business not complying with closure regulations.
  • You are aware of a holiday let business remaining open.
  • You are unsure if your business should be closed.

Please email or use our Report a business form

You can report many things online using one of our forms, please select relevant link below.

Continue reading


Council tax

Find out more about Council Tax on our Council tax pages

Roads and parking

Find out more about roads and highways on our roads, highways and pavements pages.

Find out more about parking on our parking pages.

If you want to report something that is not listed, please contact us.