This is a key point in the development of your plan where you will:
- review all the information you have gathered
- consider the community's views
- decide which themes are a priority for your plan
This could include:
- housing growth
- building design
- green space
- renewable energy
- community facilities
You need to develop a vision which:
- summarises the plan themes
- has a set of objectives to achieve that can help to communicate what your plan aims to do
A clear vision and set of objectives will go a long way towards providing a structure for your plan. This will help with deciding what policies you need and with writing good policies.
There are a range of guide notes and templates to help you. Please see:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.