We will keep any information you give us, in our records, including on computer. We will only use it for the purposes for which you gave it to us and to provide other council services. We will not sell or give the information to a third organisation, unless:
- it is for anonymous survey
- it is in connection with government anti-fraud investigations
Terms and conditions:
- The applicant is the person on whose behalf the work is being carried out i.e. the building owner.
- The fee is dependent on the type of work proposed.
- Any cheques should be made payable to Cornwall Council. Alternatively payments can be taken over the phone by ringing 01872 224792 or online: Pay for something
- Further information and advice about Building Regulations can be obtained from your local council or by visiting our website: Building control
- All correspondence will be by email.
- By submitting your application online you are accepting these terms and conditions and also our privacy notice in full.
- Each ESconsult service is a discrete offer with corresponding fee for that service, and is provided on a ‘pay as you go basis’. Our ability to deliver each stage of the service is subject to availability and may be subject to factors outside our control. Lead-times may vary according to workload. We do not accept any liability for design decisions made, or works executed, on the basis of our services. You are responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of any information you provide in order for us to provide the respective service. You are responsible for checking any information or certification we provide you. You must notify us immediately of any errors or omissions.