Our equality objectives set out our promise to tackle inequalities in Cornwall.
These equality objectives form part of our statutory public sector equality duty return.
We are developing new equality objectives. They will be published in summer 2022.
We aim to make Cornwall a welcoming place for all residents through all the work we do.
We want our actions to lead to real change and outcomes in the way we:
- Deliver services
- Consult and engage our communities
- Create cohesive and welcoming communities
- Develop a diverse and inclusive workforce
Further information available:
- Cornwall Council’s Equality and Diversity Framework
- Cornwall Council’s Equality of Opportunity Policy
- National Guidance available on the Equality and Human Rights Commission website