Our equality objectives set out our promiste to tackle inequalities in Cornwall.
These equality objectives are part of our statutory duty return.
We aim to make Cornwall a welcoming place for all residents through all the work we do.
We want our actions to lead to real change and outcomes in the way we:
- Deliver services
- Consult and engage our communities
- Create cohesive and welcoming communities
- Develop a diverse and inclusive workforce
Further information available:
- Cornwall Council’s Equality and Diversity Framework
- Cornwall Council’s Equality of Opportunity Policy
- National Guidance available on the Equality and Human Rights Commission website
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission responsibility for monitoring and enforcing the Public Sector Equality Duty