Are you self-employed or an organisation based in Cornwall?
Do you have a creative project? Do you need some funding?
Creative Cornwall Calling is an exciting campaign. It was created to help the creative sector bounce back from the difficult times caused by the pandemic here in Cornwall. It has been designed to help make your creative project come to life through a Crowdfunder campaign. People can donate to help make your idea a reality. Cornwall Council can also offer some extra funding.
Through this campaign, we will be able to offer a total of £15K as match-funding to support creative projects based in Cornwall. On top of this, there are other pots of match-funding available to you on crowdfunder such as:
We have created an eligibility criteria. This is to ensure even those of you who missed out on other support can benefit from this match-funding. This includes self-employed creatives and creative businesses. Our aim is to support the recovery of our creative sector and, more importantly, we hope this will support you!
How to take part
- Create an account and your page for your project on Crowdfunder.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org when your page is created.
- Your project page will be automatically linked to Creative Cornwall Calling’s page from the 5th October.
- Join our Culture and Creative industries database for more updates.
- View our Creative Cornwall Calling Communications Toolkit. This has helpful tips about creating press releases and building interest in your project.
As part of Crowdfunder's terms and conditions, please be aware that there is a 5% fee charged to our match-funding pledges.
Are you working in the culture and creative sector in Cornwall? Do you want to know about funding and other opportunities? Join our database
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.