Adult Social Worker Hospital Team Careers
We have set the scene and you can deliver the vision:
- Why you?
- The Hospital Service
- Why our hospital teams?
- Current Vacancy Opportunities
- Why Cornwall?
- Contact Us
- Enjoy the fast pace and multi-disciplinary working in hospital
- Protected learning time and enhanced supervision
- Funded master’s modules
- Opportunity to mentor students
- Flexible approach to working patterns
- Comprehensive relocation package
We discharge people in a safe and timely manner by working in partnership with NHS through a multi-disciplinary approach to identify the most relevant, proportionate and appropriate solutions to discharge from hospital.
The hospital service is overseen by two service managers with four teams each led by a team manager and a principle social worker with a team of qualified social workers and case coordinators.
West Service Manager
Based in Camborne and covers West Cornwall Hospital, Helston and Camborne and Redruth community hospitals.
Royal Cornwall Hospital
Based in the acute hospital in Truro
East Service Manager
Based in St Austell and covers Newquay, St Austell and Falmouth Community Hospitals.
Based in Bodmin and covers Bodmin, Liskeard, Launceston and Bude Community Hospitals as well University Hospital Plymouth and Barnstable Hospital.
- New ways of working coproduced with our staff and external consultants
- Investment led to increased staffing
- Clear focus and defined roles for Team Managers and Principal Social Workers
- Better understanding of the demand allowing us to effectively respond
- Supporting professionals standards
Our Service Plan is about People, Places and Partnerships and will focus on:
- Enabling people to manage their own health and wellbeing;
- Responsive services that promote faster recovery;
- Supporting people to remain in their own homes and communities for longer;
- Communities delivering integrated care through the Shaping our Future Programme across six integrated care areas.
Investment of resources and finance into the hospital service, means that we are now in a position to expand the teams and build on the progress already achieved
|Hospital Social Workers||RCH
University Hospital, Plymouth
- 1000 miles of coastline, sailing and watersports enthusiasts are in their element; walkers and cyclists love the clifftop paths all in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Burgeoning food industry, becoming known for artisan foods and great local produce.
- A thriving cultural scene
- High quality schools rated in the top 25% of children's services in the country from Ofsted.
- We are also a safe and friendly place - crime rates in Cornwall are among the lowest in the UK.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 323800.