Would you be up for the challenge? Don't miss this opportunity!
We are one of the country’s first local authorities to produce a detailed and ambitious plan to tackle the climate emergency. Cornwall Council is developing a green print for regional climate change leadership.
Recent big changes to the way we work, live and travel has resulted in dramatic changes to our carbon emissions.
The post COVID-19 process gives us an opportunity to speed up the renewal of our environment. We are committed to deliver our climate change action plan.
Building on our work to date we are looking to appoint to various permanent and fixed term roles.
These will support the projects, programmes and initiatives that the Council and our partners are taking forward to contribute towards the delivery of our carbon net neutral ambitions.
More information on our climate change action plan can be found on our Climate emergency pages.
- Carbon Neutral Cornwall - Sector & Partnerships Specialist
- Natural Climate Solutions Officer
- Natural Flood Management Officer
- Fleet Transition Project Commissioning Officer
- Carbon Neutral Cornwall - Communications Specialist
- Carbon Neutral Cornwall Analysis Specialist
- Sustainable Procurement Officer
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.