Warm and Well Cornwall
Are you or any of your friends, family or neighbours living in a cold or damp home or struggling to stay warm in your home?
Are you in poor health or at
risk of ill health, or with underlying health issues, or caring for a vulnerable person and / or worried about your home being cold or damp?
Is it affecting your health? If so, then contact us to see how we can help to stay warm and well this winter, including:
- Independent energy advice tailored to your individual needs, including home visits and follow-up support
- Advice, support, grants or discounts on your energy bill to help you stay warm
- Insulate, draught-proof or install heating in your home - for free or at a discounted rate
- Make sure you’re on the best energy tariff and help you to switch to a cheaper supplier if you’re not.
- Access to heating and insulation grants
- Providing practical advice on understanding and reducing your energy bills and combatting condensation and damp
- Living in a cold or damp home, or without central heating
- Support for families with children if they have additional needs
- Confidential advice on debt, benefits and Health information.
Please Call Bev now 01872 326552, or complete the form below with your details and we will see how we can help you to stay warmer for less.
By submitting this form you agree to your personal details being passed to Winter Wellbeing partners (to support reducing fuel poverty, improve health and progress to work) including Inclusion Cornwall, NHS, SSE, Wales & West Utilities, Western Power Distribution, Cornwall Council, Fire Service, Council of the Isles of Scilly, Cornwall Community Foundation, Community Energy Plus, Age UK, Cornwall Rural Community Charity, Citizens Advice Cornwall, Happy Energy, Shelter, Plymouth Energy Community and any other appropriate partner, stored on a database, shared with legitimate organisations, who will store, use and dispose of the data securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will not be used for marketing purposes.