Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Report a concern related to Coronavirus rules

We are now in a national lockdown

You can report the following possible breach of Coronavirus rules to the police;

  • someone not following the lockdown rules
  • a business
  • a fraud or scam
  • face coverings not being worn

Report a possible breach of lockdown rules


Continue reading


Please check the national lockdown rules about businesses before rasing a concern. The full guidance can be found on the website

Raise a concern about a business