Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Stay alertWe can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
I’m finding it harder to cope at home
I don't feel safe at home
I have a worry about my home
- If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, contact 0300 1234 161 and ask for the Prevention & Engagement team.
- Are you a current Council tenant who is concerned about your tenancy? Visit our 'Coronovirus Outbreak' page
- Covid-19 renting guidance for tenants
- Ban on eviction and additional protection for renters
The NHS Test and Trace
This service will help identify, contain and control coronavirus, reduce the spread of the virus and save lives.
From today anyone who tests positive for coronavirus will be contacted by NHS Test and Trace and will need to share information about their recent interactions.
This could include household members, people with whom they have been in direct contact, or within 2 metres for more than 15 minutes.
People identified as having been in close contact with someone who has a positive test must stay at home for 14 days, even if they do not have symptoms, to stop unknowingly spreading the virus.
Find out more;