Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Stay alert - Help control the virus
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other
- Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
Test and Trace
The NHS have launched the new Covid19 test and trace app. Use the link to find more information on how it works and to download the app.
If you have been contacted by test and trace but you are not sure what to do please see our testing information page.
Find out about Test and trace support payments
- Find out how the Winter Economy Plan will protect jobs and support businesses
- There are new rules on face coverings, mixing with other households, and how businesses operate
Find out about the job support scheme. The scheme will open on 1 November 2020 and run for 6 months. Employers using the Job Support Scheme will also be able to claim the Job Retention Bonus if they meet the eligibility criteria. Further business support information can be found on our support for businesses page
Local outbreak plan
See plans for Cornwall and the Isles of which will;
- help protect residents
- help us respond effectively
should there be a local COVID-19 outbreak and limit and further spread.Information about local outbreak plans
Local Covid-19 data
We use information on;
- the cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- number of deaths in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
along with other available information to help make decisions on a daily basis, find out more.