Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Stay alert - Help control the virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
Book a test
If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 you can get a free test. You need to get the test done in the first 5 days of having symptoms.
Health and wellbeing
Find information about health, wellbeing, mental health, staying safe, how to get help and the NHS test & trace system.Information on health & wellbeing
Find information about Council services and how they are currently operating including parking, rubbish & recycling
Local outbreak plan
See plans for Cornwall and the Isles of which will;
- help protect residents
- help us respond effectively
should there be a local COVID-19 outbreak and limit and further spread.Information about local outbreak plans
Local Covid-19 data
We use information on;
- the cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- number of deaths in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
along with other available information to help make decisions on a daily basis, find out more.
Report a concern
During July many restrictions were relaxed. If you still have a concern please see our Report a covid-19 concern page.
Easy read guidance
If you are struggling to understand and need information in easy read format please see our easy read page.