Parents / carers early help requests

Parents and carers should use the following referral forms

Please use the form below (CAMHS referral form) for all Referrals to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health.

Please email for any queries or to return the completed form.

Child and Adolescent Mental Health

CAMHS referral form

Neurodevelopmental Assessment

Neuro Developmental assessments information

Speech and Language Therapy

Families should call the Request for Help Team (RFHT) on 01208 256262 to discuss their concerns.  This is to understand and address your child's speech, language and communication needs. The RFHT will consider if a referral is required and / or offer information and guidance.  Families should also take a look at the RFHT website which has lots of information and advice.  

All other services

All other services listed below should use the link below to complete the parent portal link: 

Early Help referral form for parents/carers

  • Early Support - Supporting Change in Partnership (SCIP)
  • Early Years Service
  • Family Group Conferencing (available only for children and young people with a Children in Need plan) 
  • Family Support
  • Health Visiting (over 2 years)
  • Parenting Support
  • Portage
  • School Nursing
  • Targeted Youth Support

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service