Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.


Making a request for help

If you wish to make a request for help for the services listed below please complete the online request for help form.  When you submit the form it will be sent to the Early Help Hub.

Continue reading
  • Family Support

  • Health Visiting (if your child is over 2 years)
  • Parenting Support
  • School Nursing
  • Supporting Care in Partnership (SCIP)
  • Targeted Youth Support
  • Portage (usually requested by a professional)
  • Early Years Inclusion service (usually requested by a professional)
  • Team Around the Child meeting (usually requested by a professional)
  • Family group Conferencing (usually requested by a professional)

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service referral

If you are requesting a specific service from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) referral it needs to be made on the CAMHS referrral form.  Please attach your form to an email and send it securely to

Speech and Language referral

If you are making a Speech and Language (SALT) referral it needs to be made on the SALT referral form. Please attach your form to an email and send it securely to

Not sure which service you need?

If you are unsure which service you need, or for a description of each service, please see Early Help Services.

You may also phone us for advice to discuss the support you require.

Services which can only be requested by professionals

Please note that the following services can only be requested via a professional such as GP, school or other professional working with your child:

  • Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
  • Community Children's Nursing Team and Diana Nursing Team
  • Diana Team Psychologist
  • Paediatric Epilepsy
  • Video Interactive Guidance

For more information about the Early Help Hub please see the Early Help hub page.

Data Protection and Information Sharing

For information on data protection, please visit the Data Protection pages.

For advice on information sharing, please visit the information sharing advice pages.