Our Safeguarding Children Partnership for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (OSCP) provides the following training courses across the partnership.
The courses offered are designed for multi agency attendance, therefore places are not allocated on a first come first served basis and will be confirmed four weeks in advance of the training. This ensures that each course is genuinely multi-agency and that places are allocated to those in the roles identified on the training information.
If you require further information or advice, please contact OSCPtraining@cornwall.gov.uk . The individual courses below contain further information and booking instructions for each course.
All OSCP training that is scheduled to take place from 1 April 2020 can be booked through the new website and booking system.
Information about courses can be found by clicking on the links found on the Learning, Development and Training page or by clicking on book training.
Face to face training
- Allegations Against Staff - LADO Workshop
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Level 3 Multi Agency Responses to Neglect
- Level 3 Multi-Agency Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Level 3 Neglect Across the Life Course
- Modern Slavery and Trafficking Awareness Training
- New - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- NEW - Level 3 Half Day Working Together Refresher Training
- Online Safety Update
- Promoting Positive Parental Relationships
- Signs of Safety Multi Agency Briefing
- Stopping Me Seeing the People I Love