Our Safeguarding Children Partnership for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (OSCP) provides the following training courses across the partnership.
The courses offered are designed for multi agency attendance, therefore places are not allocated on a first come first served basis and will be confirmed four weeks in advance of the training. This ensures that each course is genuinely multi-agency and that places are allocated to those in the roles identified on the training information.
If you require further information or advice, please contact OSCPtraining@cornwall.gov.uk . The individual courses below contain further information and booking instructions for each course.
Face to face training
- Allegations Against Staff - LADO Workshop
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Level 3 Advanced Course Understanding Childhood Neglect
- Level 3 Multi-Agency Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Level 3 Understanding Childhood Neglect
- Masked Faces of the Sexual Perpetrator
- Modern Slavery and Trafficking Awareness Training
- New - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- NEW - Level 3 Half Day Working Together Refresher Training
- Online Safety Update
- Signs of Safety
- Stopping Me Seeing the People I Love
- When a Child Dies - Multi-Agency Training
- Child sexual abuse - a child's journey - 26 November 2019