Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Specialist Contractors for Knotweed Control

For information on accredited, specialist contractors and consultants for knotweed control, please see the Invasive Non-Native Specialists Assocation (INNSA) and the Property Care Association (PCA).

Specialist training for contractors

Continue reading

If you are a contractor and can offer, or would like to offer, a service to the public, companies, local authorities, etc for controlling Japanese knotweed it is important that you have a specialist knowledge of the treatment of this plant as well as all the necessary certificates of competence, training and insurances.

Duchy College, Rosewarne are able to offer training courses and can be contacted on 01209 722 100 or email

© Cornwall Knotweed Forum.

The information on these pages has been compiled by the Cornwall Knotweed Forum from information provided by its members and partners. It is provided in good faith to the raise awareness of the issues and to promote best practice in the control of Japanese knotweed. The information may be used freely for private and educational purposes but may not be copied for commercial use. We update information and advice on a regular basis. However the Cornwall Knotweed Forum, or any of its constituent members cannot be held responsible for the efficacy of the treatments described, or any damage to persons, property or the environment that arises from interpretation of the advice given.

We welcome links from other sites but copying to other sites is not permitted. 

Always read the product label.