This page will keep you up to date with all of the latest planning newsletters. As well as latest updates you will also be able to access our archive, for previous editions that you might have missed out on. Quarterley newsletters will be available: January, April, July and October.
If you would like to recieve an alert of when the latest newsletters have been added, we can send you an email link to this page to keep you up to date. To do this, please contact our Customer Relations team further using the contact details provided below.
Whilst you are here please feel free to browse all of our newsletters.
If you are having any problems accessing any of the newsletters, please contact our Customer Relations Team email@example.com or 01872 323 984
The Planning newsletter is produced four times a year and is relevant for those who regularly submit planning applications. This newsletter can include articles relating to planning appeals, s106 contributions, enforcement and housing development. The Planning newsletter also includes positive planning statistics taken from the DM Quarterley Monitoring report.
- Planning Newsletter Issue 3 January 2018
- Planning Newsletter Issue 2 October 2017
- Planning Newsletter Issue 1 August 2017
- Planning Newsletter Issue 4 July 2018
- Planning Newsletter Issue 6 October 2018
- The July 2017 Planning Newsletter
The Neighbourhood Planning team produce a monthly e-bulletin which has regular updates in relation to current consultations, government legislation, funding, surgeries and town and parish councils. This e-bulletin is relevant for those who regularly submit planning applications.
- E Bulletin January 2018
- E Bulletin November 2017
- E Bulletin October 2017
- E Bulletin March 2018
- E Bulletin April 2018
- E Bulletin May 2018
- E Bulletin June 2018
- E Bulletin July 2018
- E Bulletin August 2018
- E Bulletin September 2018
- E Bulletin October 2018
- E Bulletin November 2018
- E Bulletin December 2018
The Planning Agents Newsletter is produced four times a year. It contains a number of interesting and relevant articles for those who regularly submit planning applications.
The Town and Parish Council Newsletter is produced four times a year and includes information in relation to the Planning Service aimed at the local Town and Parish Councils.
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - October 2018
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - July 2018
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - April 2018
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - January 2018
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - October 2017
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - July 2017
- Town and Parish Planning Newsletter - April 2017
The Local Authority Building Control news is relevant to everyone in the construction industry, it will include useful tips, practical technical information and industry news.