Planning application forms

 Please find links to the relevant guidance below.

We do accept application submissions on CD and DVD but unfortunately we are unable to accept submissions in any other electronic format e.g. USB devices.

Follow this link if you would like more information about how to make a planning application online.

Please find below links to application forms for our most frequently requested services;

For detailed advice on what is required to submit a householder planning application please see our Householder submission guide.

NB. The Planning Department highly recommend applicants who chose not to use a professional agent, follow this guide to avoid applications being invalid on submission due to missing information.

If you are a planning agent an accredited agents scheme is available for householder planning applications in Cornwall.  Accreditation results in a prompt registration service with minimal validation checks involved.