Changing your preference/s
School Preference Change Notification Form
This is NOT a school place application form. This form is to change your preferences if you have already applied for a school place. Please read the notes below to understand more.
If you have submitted a school place application you can use this form to request to:
- Change your preference/s
- Add a preference/s (if you have not already listed three) or
- Change the order of your preferences
- This form MUST be completed by the person that completed the original application form.
- You should check if your child will be eligible for transport before changing your preference/s, particularly if you are changing address
For Starting School, Transfer to Junior School or Transfer to Secondary School applications:
- If we can offer one of your new preferences we will withdraw the offer of a place at the school previously allocated.
For In-Year (Changing Schools) applications:
- If you have already been offered a place following your original application you will need to complete a new application form
- Changing your preference may mean that we need to allocate a new ‘process start date’ for your application. This means that the target of twenty school days for process begins again from the day after you submit this form.
The information collected through this form allows us to allocate a school place in accordance with the statutory requirements of the School Admissions Code 2014 and local policies. Please go to the Privacy Notice page for full details on how your data will be handled.