Money off council tax for care leavers

This exemption is available to all care leavers who were under the care of Cornwall Council up to the age of 18.

If you’re a care leaver under the age of 25 and you pay council tax or you’re living with someone who pays council tax, you may qualify for this exemption.

Continue reading

If you qualify, the exemption applies until you reach the age of 25.

This exemption can be backdated to the 01 April 2018, when the policy was introduced.

To find out if you qualify please contact us