Email us

In the following table you will find email addresses for services provided by Cornwall Council:

ServiceEmail addressDescription

Adult care and support

Adult safeguarding / alcohol, drug and substance misuse / blue badges for disabled drivers / disabled parking permits / carers / disabled peoples social services / learning disability social services / older people's social services


benefits (housing benefit and council tax support) / welfare rights

Benefit fraud

Benefit fraud

Children's services

Adoption and fostering / after school care / child care / child employment / child protection / children's centres / children's services and safeguarding / children's special needs

Cornwall Pension Fund


Comments, compliments and complaints

comments, compliments and complaints

Customer services


Economic development

Economic development


Elections / voting / electoral registration

Emergency Management

The Councils response to civil emergencies

Business Continuity management

Warning and Informing the public

Environmental health and licensing

Animal licensing and welfare / bonfires / contaminated land / dog fouling / dog wardens / environmental health / health education and promotion / houses in multiple occupation /  licensing / noise nuisance / pest control / pollution (light, air, noise, smells & water) / radon / street trading and markets/ water private supplies

Environmental management

Allotments / archaeology and heritage of Cornwall / beaches (cleaning, facilities, safety) / Childrens’s Playgrounds / climate change and energy conservation / conservation / Cornish Way / drains and sewers / environmental protection and sustainability / flooding / grass cutting / graffiti removal / hedge cutting / heritage and historic environment / lifeguards on beaches / litter and graffiti / parks and gardens / public toilets / street cleaning and litter / trees / water and beach safety / waterways

Fire and community safety

Anti-social behaviour / community safety / crime and anti-social behaviour / domestic violence / emergency planning / fire safety (including petroleum and explosives licences) / firework displays / vandalism


Alarms for older and disabled people / Council housing / homelessness/ social housing, housing allocation, housing register, right to buy, tenant services / neighbour nuisance / private sector housing, healthy homes


Cornwall record office / libraries




Building control / dangerous structures / house numbering and naming / listed buildings / local land charges / planning / street naming and numbering

Public Health


Refuse and recycling

Contact refuse and recycling online

Abandoned vehicles / clinical waste / commercial trade waste / landfill sites / recycling / refuse collection / waste and recycling sites

Registration Service – Births, Deaths, Marriages / Ceremonies

Births/ deaths/ marriages/ civil partnerships / coroner / ceremonies / registration certificates and family history

Revenues service

Business rates/ Council tax

Roads and parking

Air transport / bus pass older people / car parking / coast path / cycle proficiency / footpaths and rights of way / gritting and salting / highways and roads / parking / potholes / public transport / road safety / road works / roads and pavements / street lighting / traffic lights


Education and learning (children and young people) further and higher education / homework clubs / nurseries / play and children's activities / school meals / school transport / schools / youth cornwall

Trading standards

Trading standards

Web Team


Young people

Young people's activities

Continue reading