Community Fire and Rescue Service Events & Campaigns
Cornwall Community Fire and Rescue Service hold many community events and campaigns throughout the year.
View what we have planned and get involved:
Upcoming events and campaigns
- 1-31 August - Cooking Safety Campaign
- 1-31 August - What Will Your Drink Cost Summer Campaign
- 23 August 11am-3pm - Newquay Community Fire Station open day
- 29 August 10am – 1pm - Polruan Community Fire Station Coffee Morning down on the town quay
- 29 August - Cornwall Pride
- 30 August 12-4pm - Bude Community Fire Station Open Day
- 7-13 September - Chimney fire safety week
- 7-13 September - Business Fire Safety Week
- 14-20 September - Fire door safety week
- 14-20 September - Gas safety week
- 25 September 7.30pm - Bodmin Community Fire Station charity quiz night
Bodmin Community Fire Station are proudly holding a quiz night in aid of ‘Well Child’ a charity very close to their hearts after the birth of Seth Hodge (Firefighter Luke Hodge's son).
To enter a team, please contact either: Andy Sleeman Email: email@example.com / Luke Hodge - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the fire station and leave a message - Telephone: 01208 72312. Maximum teams of 4 - £3.00 per person. Single entries will be formed into teams on the night, so roll up!
- 28 September to 4 October - Chief Fire Officers Association home fire safety week
- 5 November 5.45pm - Falmouth Community Fire Station Fireworks display
Yet again, Falmouth firefighters are preparing another BIG fireworks display consisting of 8k of fireworks set to music. There will be various food stalls and children's rides, plus fire eaters as entertainment before hand. The fireworks will be set off by 7pm from the Cricket Club opposite the station. Parking is limited, so arrive early to avoid the queues. All money raised will be split between local charities and good causes. The firefighters invite charities and good causes to write in after the fireworks display, to be considered a donation from the event. For further info contact Firefighter Giles Kent of blue watch Falmouth - Telephone: 01326 212412
- 9-15 November - Electrical fire safety week
- 16-22 November - Carbon Monoxide (CO) awareness week
- 23-29 November - National road safety week (Brake)
- 23-29 November - Candle safety week
You can view more community safety events from the Safer Cornwall calendar, which focuses on staying safe and is supported by a range of organisations.