Due to essential maintenance any forms for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support, or to advise us of changes in circumstances for Benefits and Council Tax, or to apply for a Council Tax Discount/Exemption will be unavailable 6-7pm on Wednesday 25 January and 9am-4pm on Saturday 28 January. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Using Self Service can save you time, effort and money.
There is no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us – you can view and manage your business rates account on line at a time that suits you:
- See full details of your account
- How your charges are worked out
- Check your discounts and exemptions
- See when your payments are due
- View and print the bills we send to you online (paperless e-billing)
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Notify the Council you are moving
Log into your online business rates accountLog into your online business rates account to see your balance, sign up to go paperless and to see correspondence.
If you don't already have an online business rates account, you will need to register for one. This will let you view your account and sign up for ebilling.
Information to help you use your online business rates account, and to help solve any problems you have using the system.
If you only want to pay without viewing any of your details or balance, you can pay Business Rates online.