Licences and street trading

Here you can find Information, application forms and guidance for many types of licences including animals, entertainment, alcohol, gambling and taxis.

Please use our on-line complaint form if you need to make a complaint about a business operator.  You can also submit an on-line licensing enquiry form if you have a general licensing query.