Essential maintenance will be taking place on a number of online systems on Sunday 24 June between 10am and 5pm. This may lead to some parts of the website being unavailable at times. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Leaflets and guides
The following list provide links to some useful documents and websites which you may find helpful.
- Preliminary Application for Cremation form
- Cremation Form 1 (Application for cremation of the body of a person who has died)
- Cremation Form 3 (Application for cremation of stillborn baby)
- A guide to choosing a funeral director
- Bereavement Guide
- Best Practice Guidance for Infant Cremation (England and Wales)
- Funeral Choice comparison website
- Institute of Cemetery and Crematorim Management (ICCM) Charter for the Bereaved
- Penmount Crematorium Bereavement Services brochure
- Penmount Memorial Options and Prices
- Penmount Volunteer Newsletter
- Penmount Wesley Music Library
Printed leaflets available on request
We also have printed leaflets which are available free of charge on request and may be ordered using the form below. Leaflets are available in standard or large print.
Data Protection: The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council and used by us to send you requested leaflets. Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council, and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission. In accordance with Cornwall Council's Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained until your enquiry has been fully dealt with, after which period it will be destroyed in a secure manner. All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.