Civil partnerships at an approved venue

The Registrar will provisionally book the date, but a notice of civil partnership registration must be given before the registration can take place. The Registrar will therefore advise about giving notice of civil partnership registration.

You can start to think about booking your date up to one year in advance. Please read the relevant section on the site about giving notice (what you need to make it legal).  Again, if you choose a ceremony, it can be tailored to meet your needs and the Registrar will be happy to discuss the style of ceremony you choose to have to ensure you have a perfect day.

Continue reading

Approved Premises have been licensed by Cornwall Council, but venues can opt to allow the conduct of civil partnership registration, or civil marriage or both on their premises. Some venues will have facilities for disabled users.

There is an additional fee for a civil partnership registration taking place at Approved Premises.