Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Starting again in Spring 2015, twice monthly market at Sainsbury's Truro - details will follow.
We held the 2014 The Made in Cornwall Christmas Fair on the Piazza in Truro from Wednesday 26th to Sunday 30th November. To view a list of members who attended the event please visit our Made in Cornwall Christmas Fair webpage.
New Made in Cornwall members
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Andy Russell Bespoke Carpentry - Andy Russell, Constantine Carpentry
- Beady Pool - Veryan Parker, Truro - Jewellery
- Beau Nidol - Robin Wellby, Bude - fused and tiffany glass gifts and driftwood sculptures
- C Jane Jewellery - Jane Burtwell - St Keverne, Jewellery & Greetings Cards
- Cornish Key Rings - Alex & Alison MacMillan - Porthtowan - Crafts
- Diamond Light Photography - Alison Thomas - Ludgvan - Photography
- Doms Pottery - Reza Ahi, Launceston - Pottery
- Jon Cleave, Port Isaac - Books and Audio books
- Kernow Knitting - Mandy Paul, Penzance - Knitted toys
- Linda Fripp Designs - Linda Fripp, St Ives - Food Products
- Ocean Driftwood - Deborah Shaw, Hayle - Driftwood Crafts
- Paws For Cake - Tina Willoughby, Hayle - Animal Treats
- Rosehill Jewellery - Philip Orton, Probus - Jewellery and Clocks
- Sharron Foster Jewellery - Sharron Foster, Newquay - Jewellery
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office,
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- Museum of Witchcraft shop at Boscastle tel: 01840 250111
- If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter