Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Made in Cornwall Survey
If you are a Made in Cornwall member and would like to take part in our Made in Cornwall Scheme survey please follow this link. The survey should only take a couple of minutes to complete and all responses will be treated in confidence. The deadline for responses is Thursday 31st July 2014. If you have any problems using this link and would like a paper copy of the survey please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Local Produce Fair at the Truro Sainsbury's store on the second and last Thursday of the month. The next dates are Thursdays 31st July, 14th and 28th August, and 11th and 25th September.
New Made in Cornwall members
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Art Kernow Denise Bowman Morris St Austell Photographic Images
- Carola Colley Carolla Colley Mylor Bridge Ceramics, Small Sculptures, Paintings, Original Prints
- Vision Arts Precision Pewter Chris Fletcher Helston Jewellery
- Tamar Milling Nick & Wendy Furse Holsworthy Blended Animal Feeds
- Amanda's Heavenly Scent Amanda Tucker Penzance Candles, Soap
- Lynn's Willow Lynn Kentish Liskeard Handmade Seasonal Willow Craft
- Philp's Bakery Sam Philp Hayle Pasties, Bakery products
- St Ievas Ink Ieva Cullen Falmouth Art
- Judith Tesselaar Art Judith Tesselaar Germoe Art
- Thrashion Recycled Skateboard Jewellery Nat Rigby Falmouth Traditional Wood Carving (Jewellery)
- Bibs and Dribbles Julie Ware St Day Bandana, Blankets
- Cornish Pisky Pals Caroline Beadle Coverack Cornish Pisky's & Giftware
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office,
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- Museum of Witchcraft shop at Boscastle tel: 01840 250111
- If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter