Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Made in Cornwall Survey - we need your help
We are carrying out a survey about the Made in Cornwall logo and would like to have your views. Please take part in the Made in Cornwall logo survey.
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre from 10am until 1.30pm - Next dates are 14th and 28th August.
- Twice monthly market at Sainsbury's Truro in the upstairs area, on the second and the last Thursday of the month. The next dates will be 13th and 27th August
- Made in Cornwall Christmas Fair - 25th to 29th November, Truro
Members of the Made in Cornwall Scheme have developed their own ecommerce website where you can purchase their products. The website was launched in July and can be found at www.madeincornwall.com.
Please note, the website has been developed entirely by members of the Made in Cornwall Scheme and Cornwall Council has no responsibility for its content or functionality.
New Made in Cornwall members
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Book Shell Bindery - David Dodd, Falmouth, Cases,book binding and book bound items
- Drifting In Cornwall - Philippa Haywood,St Austell, Christmas Trees and Wreaths
- Hootchie Mama - Sarah Howarth, Redruth, phone, tablet and iPhone cases, purses, bandana's, peg bags, crayons, key rings
- Louella Jewellery - Louella Cooper, Truro, earrings, bracelets, rings,cufflinks, bagles and toe rings
- Stepping Stones - Steve Pinchess, Bude, cushions and Greetings card,shand drawn pictures
- Plain Dotty - Helen Chandler, Truro, texture pictures, craft kits, mobile phone holders, tablet holders
- Beau Beau's - Moira Wilson, Fabric Products for dogs - beds, coats, leads, waste bags
- Ocean Creations - Paul Benney, Newquay, mobiles,Dolphins, mermaids, seagulls, star fish, sea horses, whales
- Crowman Crafts - Simon Hackney, Saltash, Leather Hand carved handbags, journals, knife shears, artist band, wallets, purses, tablet/laptop cases, Bowls, runes, pepper pots, goblets, candle sticks, book ends, jewellery boxes
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office,
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- Museum of Witchcraft shop at Boscastle tel: 01840 250111
- Make Industries Shop, 45 Market Jew Street, Penzance, tel: 01736 330532
If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter