Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Local Produce Fair at the Truro Sainsbury's store on the second and last Thursday of the month. The next dates are Thursdays 28th August, 11th and 25th September.
New Made in Cornwall members
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Desiree Hope Gallery - Desiree Hope, St Ives - Jewellery and Glassware
- Duchy Tweed - Jenna Payne, St Day - Clothing Accessories
- H & S Luxury Yarns - Peter Swann, Launceston - Textiles - Alpaca Wool
- Jojo's Jewellery Studio - Joanne Payne, Mousehole - Jewellery
- Momad - Maurice Pearson, Manaccan - Handmade Leather items
- Nautical and Nice by Jane - Jane Woodgates, Bude - Textiles
- Padstow Brewing - Co Des and Caron Archer - Bottled and Cask ales
- Pixie Crafts Penzance - Carolyn Lobb - Fabric & knitted items
- Sapooni Limited - Jo Baskott, Saltash - Candles and Cosmetics
- School of Textile Crafts - Denise Lapwood - Textile Art
- The Cornish Maid - Jan Legard, Bodmin - Arts - Paintings etc
- The Old Farmhouse Jewellery - Victoria Whitaker - Silver Jewellery
- Treneyn Craft and Produce - Kay Walker, Lanivet -Wool
- Woodcut Components and Interiors - Richard Bate, St Austell Manufactured Wood Products
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office,
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- Museum of Witchcraft shop at Boscastle tel: 01840 250111
- If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter