St Agnes Library
Information about St Agnes Library
In the case of an emergency outside of the above opening hours please phone Kestrel: 01209 313125.
All Cornwall libraries can provide information on living, working or studying in another European Union country.
- Two computers with fast broadband Internet connections (please see library fees and charges, booking and acceptable use policy). Free Internet access for children.
- Printing in black and white or colour (see library fees and charges)
- Colour photocopier (see library fees and charges)
- Selection of daily and Cornish newspapers
- Display space available for artwork, pottery, crafts etc. Please contact us for further details.
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made during our opening hours. Please be aware that there may be a queue during lunch breaks 12noon to 1:30pm.
- Magazine swap shop - finished with your magazine? Bring it in and swap it for another - free
- Bolster – Collect your copy of the free Parish paper, full of news, information and local events
We are based in the free car park and have two disabled parking spaces outside the front entrance to the library.
Automatic door via the front entrance.
Regular events and activities
Beginners Computer Lessons
We run Beginners Computer Courses at selected Libraries. If you would like to attend just ask in your local library.
- Chatterbooks, reading club for 8 - 11 year olds. Takes place on the second Wednesday of the month from 3:30pm - 4:30pm. Come along and discuss the books and characters you love, or even those you hate! Fruit juice and snack provided. Collect your free book bag and goodies.
If you would like to set up a new readers group in the area please contact us at the Library for details of how we can help and support you. If your interested in joining a group, a variety of readers' groups run throughout Cornwall.
St Agnes Library Poetry Circle
Meets the first Wednesday of every month from 5:15pm - 6:30pm. Poetry discussion group. Share your favourite poems with the group or maybe even your own work? All welcome.
Wednesdays, 2:30pm - 3:30pm; storytime session for under-fives and their carers, free.
Special events and activities
St Agnes Library Proper Job offers support to job seekers, FREE computer access and information on library resources for online job related activities, as well as quick IT help for job seekers to apply for jobs online and support those looking for work.
Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.