Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Information about Perranporth Library.
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 1:30pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 1:00pm|
On Saturday 19 April there will be no Wifi or public access computers available, this is due to a system upgrade. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Upcoming Bank Holidays, we will be closed on:
- Friday 18 April - Good Friday
- Monday 21 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 5 May - Early May bank holiday
- Monday 26 May -Spring bank holiday
In the case of an emergency outside of the above opening hours please phone Kestrel: 023 8086 5658.
- Three computers with fast broadband Internet connections (please see library fees and charges, booking and acceptable use policy). Free Internet access for children.
- Printing in black and white or colour (library fees and charges).
- Colour photocopier (library fees and charges).
- Scanner (printing charges apply, see library fees and charges).
- Selection of daily and Cornish newspapers.
- Application for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made during open hours. Saturdays by appointment only.
- There is limited parking and no special disabled parking places
Regular events and activities
Meets second Tuesday of month 4.30pm.For ages 8-11years. Love books? Come along and discuss your favourite authors, books and characters. Fun activities and games. Meet new friends. Collect your free book bag and goodies.
- Beginners Computer Lessons
We run Beginners Computer Courses at selected Libraries. If you would like to attend just ask in your local library.
- Creative writing group
Meets first Friday in the month 10:00am-12noon - informal, fun friendly session beginners welcome.
- Homework Club
Thursdays 3:30pm to 4:45pm - Computer help available
- Knit, Natter and Crochet
Every Tuesday, great way to make new friends, informal drop in session.
- Readers’ groups
Five readers’ groups meet in the Perranporth area; details available from the library. We have more reading groups that can be found throughout Cornwall
Every Thursday, 10:30am; storytime is free for under-fives and their carers.
Special events and activities
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Reading challenges and featured websites