Information about Perranporth Library
Upcoming bank holiday
(we are closed on the following date)
Monday 30 May - Spring bank holiday
- limited parking facilities and no disabled parking spaces nearby
- 3 Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Local daily and weekly newspapers
- Application for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made during opening hours.
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
- Recycling bags and boxes - This library does not hold stocks but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using the using our request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
Events and activities
- Computer classes for beginners
- Creative writing group - meets first Friday in the month 10am-noon. Informal, fun friendly session beginners welcome.
- Knit, Natter and Crochet - every Tuesday 10am–noon, great way to make new friends, informal drop in session.
- Proper Job help for job seekers
- Readers’ groups - five reading groups meet in the Perranporth area; details available from the library.
Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Chatterbooks - Meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 4.30pm. For ages 8-11years. Love books? Come along and discuss your favourite authors, books and characters. Fun activities and games. Meet new friends. Collect your free book bag and goodies.
- Homework Club every Thursday 3:30pm to 4:45pm
- Storytime every Thursday, 2pm; free for under-fives and their carers. Join us for stories, crafts and songs.