Mobile Library service
The mobile library provides a library service to rural areas in Cornwall where there is no static library or micro library.
There is a selection of books on many subjects, novels, large print books, books for children and talking books. Other materials, such as DVDs, music CDs and music scores can be borrowed on request. The stock is updated and exchanged regularly and customers can request books for free from the online library catalogue or for a small charge if placed by a Library Assistant.
West Cornwall timetable
- Week 1 timetable (November 2015 to March 2016)
- includes Constantine, Ram, Stithians, Frogpool, Penpol, Feock, Restronguet Point, Flushing, Mylor, Perranwell, Lanner, Mount Hawke, Portreath, Illogan, Trispen, Tregony, Tresillian and more
- Week 2 timetable (November 2015 to March 2016)
- includes Breage, Nancegollan, Crowan, Carnkie, Lizard, Tregarne, Manaccan, St Martin, Lamorna, Treen, Sennen, Zennor, Long Rock, Lelant, Marazion, St Erth, Angarrack and more
East Cornwall timetable
- Week 3 timetable (November to March 2016) with seasonal adjustments
- includes St Germans, Millbrook, Crafthole, Seaton, Looe, Marshgate, Week St Mary, Eastcott, Polyphant, Boyton, Gunnislake, Calstock, Lower Metherell, Bathpool, Quethiock, St Mellion, Landrake, Menheniot, East Taphouse and more
- Week 4 timetable (December to March 2016) with seasonal adjustments
- includes Polperro, Pelynt, Lanreath, Polruan Hill, Mevagissey, Sticker, Coombe, Foxhole, Whitemoor, Treverbyn, St Merryn, Porth, Crantock, St Newlyn East, Indian Queens, St Tudy, Tintagel, Delabole, Polzeath, Rock, Lanivet, Bugle and more
The Roseland timetable
- The Roseland - Week 3 (November to March 2015)
- includes St Anthony, Gerrans, St Just, St Mawes, Philleigh and Veryan and more
The times of stops are subject to change.
You can check when and where the library van stops by calling 0800 032 2345 or 01872 272702 or select 'Chat to a Librarian' online (on the right of this page - desktop site only).
You can return borrowed items to any Cornwall library. Please hand your items to a library staff member, labelled with your borrower name and mobile library van stop.
Find out more details about our Home Library Service
Where's my nearest library?
Our Home Library Service is for anyone who is unable to use the library because they have a disability, long-term illness or caring responsibilities which make it difficult for them to get out. Home Library Service volunteers bring books and other materials to your home if you are not able to get into a library yourself because of restricted mobility.