Mobile Library service
The mobile library provides a library service to rural areas in Cornwall where there is no static library or micro library.
The mobile library holds a selection of books on many subjects, novels, large print books, books for children and talking books. Other materials, such as DVDs, music CDs and music scores can be borrowed on request.
Customers can request books for free from the online library catalogue or for a small charge if placed by a Library Assistant. The stock is updated regularly.
West Cornwall timetable
- Week 1 timetable (November 2015 to March 2016)
- includes Constantine, Ram, Stithians, Frogpool, Penpol, Feock, Restronguet Point, Flushing, Mylor, Perranwell, Lanner, Mount Hawke, Portreath, Illogan, Trispen, Tregony, Tresillian and more
- Week 2 timetable (November 2015 to March 2016)
- includes Breage, Nancegollan, Crowan, Carnkie, Lizard, Tregarne, Manaccan, St Martin, Lamorna, Treen, Sennen, Zennor, Long Rock, Lelant, Marazion, St Erth, Angarrack and more
East Cornwall timetable
- Week 3 timetable (November to March 2016) with seasonal adjustments
- includes St Germans, Millbrook, Crafthole, Seaton, Looe, Marshgate, Week St Mary, Eastcott, Polyphant, Boyton, Gunnislake, Calstock, Lower Metherell, Bathpool, Quethiock, St Mellion, Landrake, Menheniot, East Taphouse and more
- Week 4 timetable (January to March 2016) with seasonal adjustments
- includes Polperro, Pelynt, Lanreath, Polruan Hill, Mevagissey, Sticker, Coombe, Foxhole, Whitemoor, Treverbyn, St Merryn, Porth, Crantock, St Newlyn East, Indian Queens, St Tudy, Tintagel, Delabole, Polzeath, Rock, Lanivet, Bugle and more
The Roseland timetable
- The Roseland - Week 3 (November to March 2015)
- includes St Anthony, Gerrans, St Just, St Mawes, Philleigh and Veryan and more
The times of stops are subject to change.
You can check when and where the mobile library stops by calling 0800 032 2345 or 01872 272702 or select 'Chat to a Librarian' online (on the right of this page - desktop site only).
You can use your library card to borrow items from any mobile or branch library. You can return items to mobile or branch library by using the self-service kiosk or handing to the mobile library assistant.
Find out more details about our Home Library Service
Where's my nearest library?
Our Home Library Service is for anyone who is unable to use the library because they have a disability, long-term illness or caring responsibilities which make it difficult for them to get out. Home Library Service volunteers bring books and other materials to your home if you are not able to get into a library yourself because of restricted mobility.