Launceston Library and One Stop Shop
Information about Launceston Library and One Stop Shop.
Launceston Registration Office
The Launceston Registration Office is located in the Launceston Library/One Stop Shop. The Launceston Registration Office opening hours are different to the Library/One Stop Shop opening hours.
- We have a car park outside with a disabled badge holder space
- Main entrance has automatic doors
- Accessible toilets
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- 7 Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Microfiche/microfilm reader
- National and local newspapers
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be processed during normal opening hours during the week and Saturdays by appointment only.
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
- Recyling sacks and boxes - We have a small stock of recycling bags and boxes in this One Stop Shop.
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each bag will hold three black rubbish sacks.
Events and activities
- Action on Hearing Loss - monthly surgery offering advice and information held on the second Friday of the month, 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Computer classes for beginners
- Proper Job help for job seekers
- Reading groups -There are a number of reading groups in and around Launceston who use the library to get recommendations and sets of books.
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme - join us every Friday morning from 10am - 11am for singing, stories and an activity.
- Storytime sessions Tuesday 10:30am-11:30am. See it, sing it and sign.
- Little Red Bus - would you like to know when the next Little Red Bus trip to Truro will be? Travel dates on the noticeboard in the foyer.