Camelford Library and One Stop Shop
Information about Camelford Library and One Stop Shop
In the case of an emergency outside of the above opening hours please phone Kestrel: 01209 313125
- There are a limited number of parking spaces (30 minute limit) close to the front door with two disabled spaces near to the library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Lift to the main library on the first floor
- 4 Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Microfilm reader
- Selection of local newspapers
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made at any time during our opening times.
- Council payments taken during normal opening hours (no One Stop Shop payments taken after 5:00pm)
- Cornwall Carers Service drop-in session on fourth Tuesday of the month. Cornwall Carers Service here in the library to answer questions and offer information about help and support available to carers.
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
- Waste Management Containment - recycling sacks and recycling boxes can be ordered through this One Stop Shop and delivered to your home. Seagull Proof Sacks now available at a cost of £3.50 (each sack will hold 3 refuse sacks).
Events and activities:
- Computer classes for beginners
- Proper Job help for job seekers
- Readers’ groups - we have various reading groups that can be found throughout Cornwall
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Our Storytime session for pre-school children is every Tuesday at 2:00pm – 2:30pm, and we always have colouring and toys available.