Camelford Library and One Stop Shop
Information about Camelford Library and One Stop Shop.
Upcoming Bank Holiday 2015 - We will be closed on the following date:
- Monday 31 August - Summer bank holiday
- There are a limited number of parking spaces (30 minute limit) close to the front door with two disabled spaces near to the library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Lift to the main library on the first floor
Council payments taken
Cash, cheque and card payments are taken during normal opening hours.
You can use the links below to make an online payment:
- Pay it - pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants - pay your rent using allpay Payment
- 4 Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Selection of local newspapers
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made at any time during our opening times.
- Council payments taken during normal opening hours
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
- This One Stop Shop does not hold stocks of recycling equipment / recycling containment but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using the using our request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each reusable bag will hold three black rubish sacks.
Events and activities:
- Computer classes for beginners
- Readers’ groups - we have various reading groups that can be found throughout Cornwall
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Our Storytime session for pre-school children is every Tuesday 2pm-2:30pm. We always have colouring and toys available.