Camelford Library and One Stop Shop
Information about Camelford Library and One Stop Shop.
Upcoming Bank Holiday 2015 - We will be closed on the following date:
- Monday 31 August - Summer bank holiday
- There are a limited number of parking spaces (30 minute limit) close to the front door with two disabled spaces near to the library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Lift to the main library on the first floor
- 4 Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Selection of local newspapers
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made at any time during our opening times.
- Council payments taken during normal opening hours
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
- This One Stop Shop does not hold stocks of recycling equipment / recycling containment but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using the using our request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each reusable bag will hold three black rubish sacks.
Events and activities:
- Computer classes for beginners
- Readers’ groups - we have various reading groups that can be found throughout Cornwall
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Our Storytime session for pre-school children is every Tuesday 2pm-2:30pm. We always have colouring and toys available.