Information about Camborne Library.
There are 3 Public Network Computers available in this library which are limited to 1 hour of maximum use. We can also do photocopying for customers as normal. Not all of our Public Network computers in Camborne Library are in use due to Health and Safety issues in the public computer suite on the first floor of library building. The reference library is also out of commission and all our reference books have been removed.
|Monday||9:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 1:00pm|
Upcoming Bank Holidays, we will be closed on:
- Monday 5 May - Early May bank holiday
- Monday 26 May - Spring bank holiday
In the case of an emergency outside of the above opening hours please phone Kestrel: 023 8086 5658.
This is a self-service library. Staff are available to help you with your reading choices or if you wish to make an enquiry.
All Cornwall libraries can provide information on living, working or studying in another European Union country.
- Three computers with fast broadband Internet connections (please see library fees and charges, booking and acceptable use policy). Free Internet access for children.
- Printing in black and white or colour (library fees and charges)
- Colour photocopier (library fees and charges)
- Scanner (printing charges apply - library fees and charges)
- Selection of daily and Cornish newspapers
- Meeting room available for hire - (please see library fees and charges)
- Baby changing facilities
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be made at this library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Accessible toilet
- Lift to the ICT suite on the first floor
Regular library events and activities
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Held on Wednesdays, 10:00am - 11:00am. Rhymetime offers Family fun for babies and children up to 3 years old. Join in with songs, rhythm and rhymes. Free.
- Beginners Computer Lessons
We run Beginners Computer Courses at selected Libraries. If you would like to attend just ask in your local library.
- Readers’ groups
A readers’ group meets in the library on the fourth Monday of the month at 2:30pm. If you are interested in any of the above groups, please contact a member of staff. We have lots more reading groups that can be found throughout Cornwall.
Held on Wednesdays from 3:30pm. Storytime sessions - stories and crafts for children aged 3 - 7 years (approximately). All welcome, free.
Special events and activities
- Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Reading challenges and featured websites