Bodmin Library and One Stop Shop
Information about Bodmin Library and One Stop Shop
- Wheelchair access (side path to rear)
- lift to first floor for the computer suite
- Accessible toilets
- Blue badge holders can park outside library in the road
Council payments taken
Cash, cheque and card payments are taken during normal opening hours.
You can use the links below to make an online payment:
- Pay it - pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants - pay your rent using allpay Payment
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Computers with internet access
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Microfilm reader
- National and local newspapers
- Baby changing facilities
- Cornwall Carers Service drop-in session on last Monday of every month to answer questions and offer information about help and support available to carers
- Council payments taken during normal opening hours
- For Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support query, please go to view our benefits pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 1234 121.
- Stonham Housing Advice every Monday 10am-2pm (no need to book an appointment just drop in). Cornwall County-Wide Housing Related Information/Advice Line Number: 01209 719182 or 07710709527 (Lines open 9am-noon Mon-Fri) Email: email@example.com
- Volunteer Cornwall every Wednesday 10am-noon
- We have a small amount of stock of recycling sacks and boxes available from this One Stop Shop. Although we can’t guarantee availability but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using our request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each bag will hold three black rubbish sacks
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass can be processed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday during normal opening hours. Saturdays are by appointment only.
- Europe Direct information on living, working or studying in other European Union countries
Events and activities
- Colour Your Cares Away - sessions to relax, de-stress or just enjoy some quite time away from the pace of life, held every Friday 10:30am-12noon.
- Computer classes for beginners
- Wednesday 11am-noon come along for a Knit and Natter, all welcome
- Wednesday 2pm-4pm Reading Group meets in the library (currently reading and discussing Great Expectations)
Special events - we have a wide range of events taking place in libraries including author talks, drop-in events and much more. Find out if there are any special events taking place in a library near you.
- Rhymetime and Storytime session- Every Wednesday 10:30am, free sessions of rhymes, stories and singing for children 0-4 years and their carers
- Homework help sessions - anytime during opening hours