Festivals in Cornwall
If you have a festival or large event that you would like to publicise please contact the Culture Team with the date and details so that we can add it to this page. Tel. 01872 224217 or email: email@example.com
If you are interested in searching for more detailed listings of arts events across Cornwall why not take a look at:
- Date: 19th November
- Nothing heralds the Christmas season quite like the warm glow of festive lights in Truro. Music and arts start from 5.45pm.
- Date: 21st - 23rd November
- Opening with a Lantern Parade with the park lit by the Newlyn Harbour lights, whilst choirs and brass bands provide the entertainment, creates a most magical atmosphere. Under cover in heated marquees - the perfect opportunity to stock up for the festive season.
- Date: 25th November - 16th December
- Celebrate the festive season in St Austell with a Seasonal Market and enjoy a wide range of music and street theatre in a busking competition.
- Date: 3rd December
- The annual Christmas Primestock Show is a favourite with farmers and townspeople alike. The Marquee on Lemon Quay will be filled with the sight of cattle and sheep as the best Cornish livestock is judged.
- Date: 4th - 7th December
- Embrace the festive season with a trip to Padstow’s annual Christmas Festival and see this Cornish fishing village come alive with celebrity chefs, culinary delights and festive fun.
- Date- 5th - 7th December
- The beautiful seaside town of Fowey hosts a weekend of festive entertainment, food and drink along with plenty of opportunities to pick up some great Christmas gifts.
- Date: 6th December
- Liskeard Lights Up 2014 will be an all day event, as darkness falls the town will gather for The Lights Before Christmas lantern parade and carols.
- Date: 6th December
- Celebrate Christmas the Cornish way with fireside tales, music and dancing plus find your perfect present from the range of craft and gift stalls. Enjoy mulled wine and mince pies and meet Father Christmas in the castle keep.
- Date: 15th - 20th December
- The Montol festival is a six day arts and community festival celebrating the midwinter solstice and Cornish traditions of the past, culminating in the main event, Montol Eve on December 21.