CORMAC jobs and careers
Delivering sustainable solutions safely
A dynamic business with excellent growth potential in the South West, we are searching for ambitious and enterprising people to help develop our business.
Why work for CORMAC?
The breadth of our business is one of our strengths, there are new opportunities for us to grow and this in turn creates new opportunities for the people that work for us.
It is the people that work for CORMAC that make it the company it is. We understand that to build outstanding teams we need to attract, develop and retain great people. By joining us you will be part of a constantly evolving organisation that positively embraces client and community aspirations. We are passionate about innovation, creating and delivering sustainable solutions safely for Cornwall and the South West.
Our core employee rewards and benefits include:
- a competitive salary;
- a personal pension scheme with a generous employer contribution;
- 23 days annual leave per year (pro rata), rising to 28 days after five years' continuous service. Plus bank holidays;
- family friendly leave, pay and working arrangements;
- you may be able to work flexible hours and take 'flexi leave' for any accrued time;
- relevant learning and development opportunities, with the possibility for financial and/or other assistance.
What is CORMAC about?
We deliver services that matter to people. With a turnover of approximately £85m per year and employing some 1200 full time staff, we are a major employer in Cornwall.
CORMAC provides highway and environmental design and maintenance services, construction of major highway schemes, and facilities management services including property maintenance, cleaning and caretaking services. CORMAC also provides fleet management and maintenance, quarried stone and aggregates and laboratory services. We deliver these services to Cornwall Council, other public bodies and a portfolio of private clients including major civil engineering contractors and consulting engineers.