Paying your rent
Tenants of Cornwall Housing and garages can pay their rent in the following ways:
- Direct Debit - Direct debit is the easiest way to pay your rent. Simply complete and return a direct debit mandate form below and we will do the rest. If you want to discuss this option in more detail, please contact one of our team members using the contacts details shown on this page.
- allpay Payment - a payment method which allows you to pay your rent anytime, anywhere
- Post Office - pay your rent at any post office in the country with your rent payment card
- PayPoint - you can use your payment card at any shop displaying the PayPoint logo
- By phone - call us on 0300 1234 161 between 8.30am and 5pm using your debit or credit card. Please have your account reference to hand when using this method.
- In person - Pay by cash, cheque or debit/credit card at designated council offices and One Stop Shops
It is important that you pay your rent on time. If you do not pay your rent in line with your tenancy conditions you run the risk of losing your home.