Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
In this section of the website you can find out what Cornwall Housing can do for you:
- Applying for a home - advice and options available to you
- Your tenancy - what you need to know
- Paying your rent - ways to pay
- Anti social behaviour - what can I do to tackle it?
- Your neighbourhood - estate walkabouts and tenancy support
- Repairs, maintenance and improvements
- Tenant involvement - how can I get involved?
- Lifeline - 24 hour emergency response for any householder
- Right to buy - buying your council home
- Mutual exchange - swapping your home using the national scheme
- Independent Living - homes for people who have a support need
- Leaseholders - services and management
- Frequently asked questions - view, search or ask a question
- About Cornwall Housing - want to know more about us?
One Stop Shops
Cornwall has 23 One Stop shops and each one has a wide range of information available and friendly staff who can answer many questions about council services including housing.
Most One Stop shops have free internet access to the council’s website and other public service websites and they can take payments for council services including housing and garage rent.
Benefit and housing specialists visit a number of One Stop Shops regularly.
Find your nearest One Stop Shop