Alerters Guide Leaflet
This leaflet is aimed mainly at workers in Health
Care. However, if you are a member of the public, the
information will still be useful if you are concerned that
a vulnerable adult is experiencing abuse.
Please use this link to view the guide in pdf format:
Alternatively you can use the links below to view each
section of the leaflet on this website.
- Why do we need to safeguard adults?
- Who is a vulnerable adult?
- What is abuse?
- Things that may make people vulnerable to abuse
- Abuse can happen in many different places
- Anyone could be an abuser and it is often someone who is known and trusted
- What do you need to do?
- Safeguarding Adults in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Contact Numbers
We want to ensure that your needs are met. If you would like this information in another format or language, please contact 0300 1234 100.