Getting in touch
Please use the link/s below for more information about getting in touch with us and other organisations.
Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing
- Our health pages - gives information on first aid training, continuing healthcare, your way to health videos, plans for the NHS and Cornwall's Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
- Your social care needs presentation - an easy read presentation that outlines the social care assessment process, support plans and managing your budget.
- Have your say! - easy read
information about how to make a comment, compliment or
complaint about Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing
Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing centres
- Tremorvah Industries - supported workshop for people with learning disabilities.
Other Learning Disability organisations
You can find lots of learning disability services on the Cornwall Community Directory - an online directory of health and social care services across Cornwall. The directory includes details and organisations helping people with:
- Staying safe
- Caring for someone
- Housing and care homes
- Getting around
- Advice, information and money matters
- Support at home
- Health and wellbeing
- Work, learning and volunteering
You can also find events coming up in your area by looking at the 'What's On' section. Take a look at the Cornwall Community Directory and see if we can help you find what you need!