Information for the public

How do I report adult safeguarding  concerns?

If you’re an adult experiencing abuse or neglect contact us on

Continue reading

0300 1234 131 or email You can also contact us if you’re concerned about an adult who may be experiencing abuse or neglect, 

We will listen to what you have to say and will ask you questions to make sure we understand your concerns.

You can find out more about protecting your rights and stopping abuse in our easy read say no to abuse leaflet.

You can learn how to identify someone at risk from or experiencing abuse in our adult safeguarding leaflet.  This guide is mainly for health and social care workers, but anyone can use it.

You can find other organisations that may be able to provide support or help in our Cornwall Care and Supporty Directory.