Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
There is a wide range of advice and guidance relating to the ethos, standards and delivery of eco-communities. Below are links to websites that provide more information regarding sustainable communties and eco-housing, as well as more background that is specific to the St Austell and Clay Country Eco-communities.
Links to partners websites
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Government announcement on first four Eco-town sites
- Cornwall Council press releases/news statements
- Building Research Establishment
Further Eco-community information
- Whitehill-Borden Eco-town
- Rackheath Eco-community
- North-West Bicester Eco-town
- Town and Country Planning Association Eco-town guidance