Newsletters and Useful Links
This page provides you with the most up to date information on SEND developments within Cornwall. This page will be updated on a regular basis to keep you informed.
SEND Latest News
The Special Educational Needs Update is produced termly to keep you up to date with developments.
The following updates are available to view or download:
- Update 19 Summer 2017
- Update 18 March 2017
- Update 17 October 2016
- Update 16 June 2016
- Update 15 April 2016
- Update 14 February 2016
Subscribe to our SEND Update mailing list
If you’d like to receive the SEND Update direct to your email inbox, please provide your email address below.
Please note: We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to improve our e-newsletter.
The following organisations provide advice and support in relation to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities:
- Cornwall Local Offer
- Council for Disabled Children
- Department for Education - SEN Guidance Documents
- National Association for Special Educational Needs (NASEN)
- Cornwall Special Educational Needs Disability Information, Advice & Support Service (SENDiass)
- Glossary of Special Educational Need and Disabilty (SEND) Acronyms