Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints
Last updated: 07/03/2014
Add to My Bookmarks
Cornwall Council provides services to everyone in Cornwall and
we want to make it as easy as possible for you to let us know your
views. Through listening and learning we will improve the quality
of the services we provide and encourage good practice by our
Helping you to contact us
We want to make sure that everyone can contact and communicate
with us. Please let us know if you would like help in making your
views known. If appropriate, staff will also direct customers to
organisations that may be able to help them.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have a suggestion on how we might improve services
- You would like to compliment us on a job well done
- We have fallen short of your expectations
- We have fallen short of the standards we set ourselves in
dealing with your complaints.
How to tell us your views
- Complete the online feedback form
- In person by calling into our one stop shops and many of our
offices during working hours.
- By telephone: 0300 1234 100
- By email: email@example.com
- By post:
Compliments, comments and
New County Hall
If you are making a complaint that relates to services provided
by Children, Schools and Families or
Adult Care and Support please follow
the appropriate link.