Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints
Cornwall Council provides services to everyone in Cornwall and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to let us know your views. Through listening and learning we will improve the quality of the services we provide and encourage good practice by our staff.
Helping you to contact us
We want to make sure that everyone can contact and communicate with us. Please let us know if you would like help in making your views known. If appropriate, staff will also direct customers to organisations that may be able to help them.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have a suggestion on how we might improve services
- You would like to compliment us on a job well done
- We have fallen short of your expectations
- We have fallen short of the standards we set ourselves in dealing with your complaints.
How to tell us your views
- Complete the online feedback form
- In person by calling into our one stop shops and many of our offices during working hours.
- By telephone: 0300 1234 100
- By email: email@example.com
- By post:
Compliments, comments and complaints
New County Hall