Neighbourhood profiles map
Neighbourhood Profiles Map
- The map includes data for a number of topics, including population, child poverty, employment, access to services, deprivation, crime and benefits.
To change the data displayed in the map, select the ‘data’ button
- To access printable area profiles, select the paper icon in the table .
- To zoom to an area, select the magnifying glass icon in the table
- To sort the data by rank in the table, select the column heading.
- To show data for your town or community network area, click the filter button.
- If you're a beginner, you can also view a YouTube video tutorial for help using the map.