We webcast some of our most important council meetings, including Full Council, Cabinet and Strategic Planning Committee. We also webcast other meetings of general public interest, so please check back here to view our latest list meetings that can be viewed live. All our webcasts are archived within two working days and are available to watch online for six months from the date of the meeting.
Cornwall Council has adopted a Broadcast Code which allows the filming of all public meetings, and also covers Tweeting, blogging or recording, subject to a number of principles.
Next live webcast
- Strategic Planning Committee - 10am 9 April 2015
- Full Council - 10.30am 28 April 2015
- Cabinet - 10am 6 May 2015
- Strategic Planning Committee - 10.30am 14 May 2015
- Full Council - 10.30am 19 May 2015
If you have missed any of our recent webcasts you can catch up with our Archived webcasts listed below.
Have your say during live webcasts
During the live events you will have the opportunity to make real time comments using the Live Chat feature. Simply enter a screen name and type your message. Live Chat is a moderated forum therefore any comments deemed unsuitable or inappropriate will not be published on screen.
Twitter users may also tweet us at #CCwebcast.
Please note: Cornwall Council is not responsible for any tweets posted on Twitter.com and has no control to moderate, remove or otherwise, any content on Twitter. All opinions (tweets) or images posted on Twitter.com are public information as they have been posted on a public forum. Cornwall Council is not affiliated with Twitter.com or any third party investors or contributors of that site.
You can submit comments on any of our webcast meetings (live or Archived) using the feedback link on the toolbar about the webcast
If you have missed any of our webcasts or would like to watch a meeting again, you can view the Archived at any time. Index points allow you to jump to a specific agenda point or speaker.
Webcasts are normally archived within two days of the meeting date and are available to watch for six months after the live date:
- Strategic Planning Committee - 12 March 2015
- Extraordinary Strategic Planning Committee - 5 March 2015
- Cabinet - 4 March 2015
- Full Council - 17 February 2015
- Strategic Planning Committee - 12 February 2015
- Extraordinary Cabinet - 4 February 2015
- Full Council - 20 January 2015
- Stategic Planning Committee - 15 January 2015
- Cabinet - 14 January 2015
- Police and Crime Commissioner Performance and Accountability Board - 8 January 2015
- Strategic Planning Committee - 18 December 2014
- Extraordinary Full Council 10.30am 16 December 2014
- Extraordinary Cabinet - 4 December 2014
- Extraordinary Strategic Planning Committee - 2 December 2014
- Full Council - 25 November 2014
- Strategic Planning Committee - 20 November 2014
- Extraordinary Cabinet - 19 November 2014
- Cabinet - 5 November 2014
- Strategic Planning Committee - 23 October 2014