We webcast some of our most important council meetings, including Full Council, Cabinet and Strategic Planning Committee. We also webcast other meetings of general public interest, so please check back here to view our latest list of upcoming webcasts. All our webcasts are available to watch online for six months from the date of the meeting.
Next live webcast
- Strategic Planning Committee - 10am Thursday 5 May 2016
- Full Council - 10.30am Tuesday 17 May 2016
You can receive email reminders about our upcoming live webcasts. Follow the link to any upcoming webcast and enter your email address on screen when prompted. You will be sent email reminders with a link to the webcast 24 hours before the event, one hour before and again at the start time.
If you have missed any of our recent webcasts you can catch up with our Archived webcasts listed below.
Have your say during live webcasts
During most of our live events you will have the opportunity to make real time comments using the Live Chat feature. Simply enter a screen name and type your message. Live Chat is a moderated forum therefore any comments deemed unsuitable or inappropriate will not be published on screen. Please note, attendees are not able to read your comments during the meeting and therefore will not be able to respond to you direct.
Twitter users may also tweet us at #CCwebcast.
Please note: Cornwall Council is not responsible for any tweets posted on Twitter.com and has no control to moderate, remove or otherwise, any content on Twitter. All opinions (tweets) or images posted on Twitter.com are public information as they have been posted on a public forum. Cornwall Council is not affiliated with Twitter.com or any third party investors or contributors of that site.
You can submit comments on any of our webcast meetings (live or Archived) using the feedback link on the toolbar about the webcast
If you have missed any of our webcasts or would like to watch a meeting again, you can view the Archived at any time. Index points allow you to jump to a specific agenda point or speaker.
Webcasts are normally archived within two days of the meeting date and are available to watch for six months after the live date:
- Full Council - Tuesday 26 April 2016 (available soon)
- Strategic Planning Committee - 7 April 2016
- Boundary commission review - 30 March 2016
- Health and Social Care Integration Community Event -15 March 2016
- Strategic Planning Committee - 10 March 2016
- Cabinet - 9 March 2016
- Police and Crime Commissioner - Performance and Accountability Board - 19 February 2016
- Full Council - 16 February 2016
- Strategic Planning Committee - 11 February 2016
- Cabinet - 28 January 2016
- Full Council - 26 January 2016
- Strategic Planning Committee - 14 January 2016
- Extraordinary Cabinet - 3 December 2015
- Full Council - 24 November 2015
- Strategic Planning Committee - 19 November 2015
- Budget event webcast - 12 November 2015
- Cabinet - 4 November 2015
Cornwall Council has adopted a Broadcast Code which allows the filming of all public meetings, and also covers Tweeting, blogging or recording, subject to a number of principles.