St Austell One Stop Shop
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
The following services are available from the main reception
- View current planning applications (public registers) – online using the public computers
- A planning officer is only available via prior appointment
- Speak to a duty building control officer (if not available in person then they can be contacted via the dedicated phone line)
- Receive information on building control extended services (SAP, EPC and SBEM, air pressure testing)
- Pick up planning or building control application forms
- Drop in a planning or building control application
Council payments taken
Cash, cheque and card payments are taken during normal opening hours.
You can use the links below to make an online payment:
- Pay it - pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants - pay your rent using allpay Payment
Specialist Council advisors available
Council Tax advisors from 9am-5pm
We no longer have specialist advisors at the St Austell One Stop Shop.
By appointment only please phone 0300 1234 161
Other services available
Cornwall Carers Service - Drop-in session
On the last Tuesday of every month, Cornwall Carers Service are here to answer questions and offer information about help and support available to carers.
Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
The CAB is now only open for drop in on a Wednesday morning between 10am-noon. The number to phone CAB Cornwall for appointments outside of the drop in session is 03444 994188.
Every Monday 2.30pm–4.30pm opening times maybe subject to change or cancellation allowing for staff cover (not open on Bank and Public Holidays). Advice line 01209 719182 (Lines open 9am-noon Mon-Fri) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Access PC
Rubbish and recycling
We have a small amount of stock of recycling sacks and boxes available from this One Stop Shop. Although we can’t guarantee availability but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using our request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each reusable bag will hold three black rubish sacks
The Royal British Legion
A representative from Royal British Legion will be here on the second Monday of each Month between 10am-2pm. Information, advice and guidance for serving members of the Armed Forces, Reservists, veterans and their families.
Free customer parking is available at this One Stop Shop.